Friday 4 March 2016

New Phone

Its that time again!  The contract is up and I have not only a new phone but a new provider as well!

Its great to get a new bit of tech to put in your pocket but sometimes it is a bit of a culture shock when you go to do something that you have done 100 times before and Oh! that shortcut has gone or in my case this morning, why no predictive text and what is this keyboard, why is it not typing the  word I want when I "Swype" t-h-e?


I've set a lot of stuff up but still there are things that are not quite right.


I don't have any brilliant or fancy answers, I was also missing all my text messages this morning.  You know that one that she sent 18 months ago with the new address, which I have not needed till now.....


It is still fortunately on my old phone.  Maybe I should do a blog post of "Things to do to make your phone look and act like your old one did" !  


I'd read that and probably find it extremely helpful in about 24 months time!


Last night I sent a text to my sister - I ended up sending it to her landline number, as it is now the top one on the list of numbers stored for her.

I have just tried to pair it with my computer and it didn't like it. The phone suggested that I switch bluetooth on and off on the phone or Factory Reset my PC.

I am still using android, just a Mobile provider messed about one.

Enjoy the weekend






No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Issues after Windows 10 Update - Red X on Audio in system tray

 I'm going to work backwards This is the link to the fix    This here this is the link If like me you are reading anything and everythin...