Saturday 20 April 2013

Computer Repairs Benfleet



Spring has arrived today in Benfleet.  The sun is out at last and I have one lone daffodill.  The rest are just all leaves.

But that is not to say tomorrow will be the same.  Dont you just love english weather.

One of the hardest parts of setting up Lamas Design, I have found is getting my name out there.

I have set up my Website www.lamasdesign.co.uk
I have put together an informative brochure.

I upgrade operating systems.
Fix PCs
Repair Laptops
Network setup 
Virus Removal
Ransomware Removal

I am going to enjoy the sunshine today I hope you have some where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audio Issues after Windows 10 Update - Red X on Audio in system tray

 I'm going to work backwards This is the link to the fix    This here this is the link If like me you are reading anything and everythin...